HEY EVERYONE!

Options
:flowerforyou: I'm new on here and SO READY to lose this extra baggage!!!!!! I have a great motivation to lose, my brave man is overseas, and can't WAIT to reveal my new fit self to him when he comes home to us!

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    what an awesome goal, he'll be thrilled!! great to meet you, I ADORE this site. I never knew getting in shape could be so easy, (it's hard work, really, but easier than I thought!)
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family. Tell your husband "Thank You" for his service that allows us to sleep in peace at night. Hope he comes home soon. If you should need any help, you are welcome to add me to your friend list.
  • DarthBubbles
    Options
    Good luck to you on your weightloss! Sounds like you have some great motivation :happy:
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    He is an aMaZiNg motivation! ANYTIME I feel like I don't want to get on the elliptical, I think about what he is doing......it changes everything! I have this fear of him walking through the door and not dropping his jaw to the floor!! LOL! Glad to meet you!
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey..welcome! :)
    That's awesome motivation! Good for you! I bet you'll do great! I've been on this site now for about 2 weeks and I love it! You'll love it too! It's actually kind of addicting once you get into it! lol
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    I'm SuPeR EXCITED!!!
  • alyssia02
    alyssia02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You're off to an awesome start! You're hubby will be glad to see you no matter what!!! Good luck!!!