I am Tired

Options
Hey Guys,
I am tired. I am officially tired. I never thought I would get to the point where I am one of those people you read about in the books, who say they are tired. But I am tired. I have nothing else to say but that... I am officially tired.

Replies

• ophedian
    Options
    Hey Guys,
    I am tired. I am officially tired. I never thought I would get to the point where I am one of those people you read about in the books, who say they are tired. But I am tired. I have nothing else to say but that... I am officially tired.
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Me too! It's late - hopefully I can get my family to sleep soon! :yawn:
  • tamifanny
    Options
    I'm Tamara glad to meet you Tired:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: How about some Vitamin B6? or Sleep works:tongue:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Well for goodness sake rest! Oh, and eat right!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I feel ya on that one. I got sick and tired of being sick and tired. So glad I finally decided to do something about it once and for all. Take care of yourself.
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Just keep going no matter how tired you feel! Just keep getting up and moving and doing and pretty soon, you will only feel tired when you didn't get enough sleep.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Every morning my coworkers greet me with, "How are you?"
    Every morning, I answer, truthfully, that I am tired.
    This morning, they asked, "How are you this morning -- tired??" with a smile.
    I responded that if I was well-rested, THAT would be an abnormality. :laugh:

Be tired. Enjoy it. Lounge in it.
    Then get up and keep pushing forward.
    No rest for the weary!! :flowerforyou: