Has anyone changed their goals?

Options
When I was 251lbs, 150lbs sounded AWESOME. Now though, I think I want to go farther. I am going to keep my goal as is until I make it. (which will hopefully be about a month or so from now.) I randomly picked 150lbs because it sounded good. I am now thinking 130 - 135lbs. I am still going to celebrate when I hit the 150lbs mark as I will have lost 101lbs.

Has anyone else changed their goal when they reached it? Maybe changed is the wrong word. Maybe just moved on to the next goal?

Replies

• inpaperclouds
    Options
    my goal was originally 145 but now I wanna get down to 135 also. I'm at 155 now
  • rayemlls
    Options
    Wish I could Say yes..Congratulations on your weight loos. I cant wait to change my goal!
  • TDSeest
    TDSeest Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    My goal is to reach the point where I consider changing my goal. Congratulations on your progress.
  • inpaperclouds
    Options
    My goal is to reach the point where I consider changing my goal. Congratulations on your progress.

haha
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My goal is a little vague. I'd like to lose 55 total pounds, which would put me at 130 pounds. But, it's going to depend on how I feel and how healthy I am (body fat percentage, etc.). If I get to 140 and I'm healthy and comfortable with myself, I might stop there. But if I get to 130 and I still have a higher body fat percentage than I'd like I'll try to get to 125 or maybe 120.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    When I first joined I initially wanted to lose 30 lbs before my big summer trip to San Diego with my friends. Once I reached that, I realized I still wanted to get more toned and lose more fat so I started working out and reset my goal down another 20 pounds.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I was 95kg, aimed for 85kg. Made that, aimed for 77kg. Made that. Eventually got down to 67kg. Decided I was too skinny, aimed for 75kg, did that. (maintained for while) Now goal is 80kg (less than 10% BF)
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I changed my goal. I'm about 10 pounds away from hitting my first goal and I added another 15 lbs to my goal. I'll see how it goes. I just felt like why not go all the way and get to the size I really want.
  • boogbite
    Options
    I've always had the number 140 in my head, which is right about in the middle of the healthy weight range for my height (5'5). As I've lost weight though, I'm thinking when I reach that number I might go a bit lower, perhaps 130-135