Found a new life saver for TOM!

Options
I am under the realization that candy isn't good for us, but when it's my TOM I crave Reese's PB cups...The other night at the store I found a bag of "minis" and they are amazing! They are about the size of a malted milk ball and just a few of them cure my craving so I don't go completely insane lol! 11 pieces is equal to 200 cals, but I don't go through 11 pieces a day, just literally 2 or 3 and I'm good. I just figured I would share my findings to you lovely ladies out there that share my cravings lol

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Like like :)
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Those are fabulous!
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I like the 100 cal choco. covered pretzel snack packs :)
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    yep just discovered them! dangerous in my world though! one or 2 is never enough lol...
  • shannieboo
    shannieboo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    thats great! that will save you tons of calories
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I buy the 3 Musketeer fun size bar- 63 calories.
  • NOLAdy
    NOLAdy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just bought a bag of trail mix with almonds and chocolate pieces, along with a couple of other things. Because of the fat content of the almonds, and yes I know it's "good" fat, I'm much better about not eating a lot of it. I'll pour a little handfull in my hand once or twice a day and I'm good.
  • andreadawn1012
    andreadawn1012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Did you get that trail mix at Walmart? If so, I love that stuff! Yes, the Reese's are dangerous in my house because I love them so much, but since the bag is also resealable, I don't feel that I need to eat them all at once :)
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing with mini snickers. 1 or 2 can satisfy me..about 45 calories each.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    That's a really good idea. I'd eat maybe four, perhaps more lol. But probably not eleven in one day. And 200 cals for 11 is way better. I think there's what, 220 in a Reeces (for just 2 Reeces).