4 pounds in less than a week!

Options
I've had this application on my iphone for at least a year. I start on it then I give up because it is too tedious to track everything down, but now I am sick and tired of being sick and tired and looking at photos of me being overweight and not feeling good in clothes I wear trying to hide fat. So I decided I was going to join weight watchers and when I was logging in my food diary into their system, I thought what I am I doing and why am I paying for this when I have myfitnesspal. It so much better and quickly cancelled my membership and started tracking all my food here. So far in this week, I've lost 4 pounds. I just have to stick with it . I am determined and tired of spending money on trying to lose weight when it really depends on me and my mindset and it isn't really that hard. Tonight I got hungry and had a hot tea and a couple dill pickles and that seen to satisfy me, but I am happier when I am seeing the progress I am making. That keeps me motivated that this works. :happy:

Replies

• ChristinaERRN
    Options
    Good Luck and Congrats! I love MFP because it is a healthy pace to loose weight and I have found to be unbelievably accurate!
  • MkVsTheWorld
    MkVsTheWorld Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good job on losing weight! Stick with your lifestyle change and in time, it will pay off. One of the biggest pieces of advice I can give you is to avoid under-eating. I had a spell where I was stuck at a certain weight for almost two weeks despite eating very little and running all the time. I boosted my food intake and the pounds started coming off. Hang in there and don't ever give up!
  • haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My first week using MFP I lost 8 lbs! Keep up the good work! Being on the site has totally motivated me and now I've lost 12lbs! I have a LONG ways to go... But if I can keep this up, I will be healthy and happy in the long run! You'll have your days were its harder than others.. and you may need some type of comfort food... But just TRY to make it work with your other calories and it'll be fine!

Good luck on your journey and CONGRATS!
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    When you get into the habit - it becomes easy peasy and not tedious at all! :) I don't log my food as i eat it, I do it once a day :wink: