Coke Zero - 1 Calorie

Options
Just added Coke Zero - I drank about 300ml... it says it was only 1 calorie and no sugar / fat / carbs

Replies

• zebulonwindrow
    Options
    I'll send you a message about coke zero.
  • Mrs_Hewi
    Mrs_Hewi Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    wow! is that right????
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Yep, only 1 calorie and a bunch of very unnatural stuff too.

I stay away from it, when I drink it, I kind of go into slow motion, it makes me feel drugged.

Maybe it will be fine for you, but I do find it slows my metabolism down a lot.

I like Mugicha, that is a tea made from roasted wheat, I call it "Pre-Beer! :bigsmile:

Cheers!:smile:
  • allie_00
    Options
    I would definitely stay away from aspartame - it's not good for your body! I never drink pop and usually the only liquids I consume are skim milk and water (and black coffee which I'm trying to cut out!) I try to eat as cleanly as possible.
  • lhague
    lhague Posts: 258
    Options
    I agree, you shouldn't be drinking diet sodas. Besides all the additives, research is now saying that carbonated drinks inhibit weight loss.

I will find the sites and send them to you.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am one of many people who have had no ill effect from diet drinks/sodas. I have two during the day, 1-2 at night. Coke ZERO effect on my losses.
  • thinkz
    thinkz Posts: 11
    Options
    Soda alone is all bad. WATER WATER WATER is the way to go !
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I do agree that diet soda or soda in general have an effect on weight loss, but having one a day is not going to kill anyone. I used to drink 4 or 5 diet cokes a day...now I start my day off with water (32 ounces) and refill my mug twice while at work and have my one diet coke with dinner or before if dinner is after 6pm.
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    Try Crystal Lights Pure Fitness. It's sweetened with Stevia and tastes fantastic. Stay away with aspatarme.