New - just filled it all in amazing site app

Options
Hello i am pete, just discovered this fasntastic site and application looking fwd to say hi and making goooooood progress

Replies

• SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi Pete and welcome! You will love it here! This is a great place if you are serious about weight loss. All of the support and inspiration that one could need! Best wishes on your new journey!
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Good morning and welcome. If you need support ... feel free to add me
  • kbeller88
    Options
    HEY! This website is amazing! I've lost 13 so far! YAY...just stick with it and know that were all here to suppoort you!
  • carnarvon
    carnarvon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanx ))))
  • carnarvon
    Options
    i am really motivated and this just suits me gr8................weight loss without the boring bits and hidden traps all worked out and some techie stuff too for fun ))))
  • carnarvon
    Options
    Day 2 and loving this site coz of the interaction it offers............not a boing diet plan )))) good energy everyone )
    :happy:
  • gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I love that it is easy for me to do online and on the go. I helps me force myself to "check in" with what I am doing. I find myself being so faithful that I am seeing a difference in myself (and others are noticing as well).

I don't want this to be just a diet to lose weight, I want this to be a lifelong lifestyle change.
  • crazeness
    Options
    Welcome! It is a great site.
  • carnarvon
    Options
    For the first time in my life i am planning on being a "LOSER" )))):laugh:
  • carnarvon
    Options
    day 5 and i even had business meeting and knew i would be drinking beer, sooooo i planned it into my food diary ahead and had tuna salad for lunch........no damage to diet and no guilt or anguish at straying.......well happy!!!
  • carnarvon
    Options
    Yep really enjoying this..............is that normal LOL )))
  • carnarvon
    Options
    i have not set myself a target weight as such just to lose weight week by week over the months till i feel im right for the life style and compromises i have to make to keep it............that way i think i am more likely to stay at that weight in the long tem )..........well thats my strategy anyway )))

Also i dont count walking really as excercise sooo that is a bonus )