Small victory....

Options
slaos07
slaos07 Posts: 53 Member
I put on a pair of pants this morning that are a size 12! I've only been on MFP for 4 weeks and I'm down a little over 10 pounds (as of this morning - weigh in is on Tuesday so I'm not updating my profile yet) and a pants size! My 14's can be taken off and put on without unbuttoning them! Yay for small victories!

Replies

• valerian101
    valerian101 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Many congratulations! MFP is a brilliant site and it is free." Each victory will help you some other to win!"
  • Erica9903
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! That would be a huge victory in my book!! Any change in clothing size means a pretty big body change!! WTG :flowerforyou:
  • jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!!!! Congrats on your progress!!! I've only lost 4 pounds so far (maybe more, weigh in is tomorrow) and my jeans are lose on me. I can't wait to drop a pants size. Congrats on your victory!!!!!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Yay you!!!!! I love when you can tell you lost weight from how your clothes are fitting!! Those are the days when I really know that what I am doing is working! lol Keep up the good work :)
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far! Keep up the great work!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I think it' sthe small victories that keep us going! Keep up teh good work :happy:
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    yay!!! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!