I LOVE MFP!!!

Options
So I have only been using MFP since Tuesday, but I really love it. I have tried many (many) of the other sites out there, and this one is SO easy. I love it!

The one thing that I am still learning is the community aspect.

And I only have 4 friends.

Do you all want to change that???

My name is Meredith, I live in Maine.
I have two adorable boys, and one husband, and a fantastic job as the band director for a small town.

I have at least 100 pounds to lose, and I am focusing on activity being a BIG part of it. I did the C25K program after my youngest son was born, and was doing really well with it, but then it became WINTER. And it has been the WINTER OF ALL WINTERS here!!

So, now I am rocking the 30 Day Shred again (ow I can't lift my arms hahaa) and doing some Leslie Sansone walking workouts, but I just run in place instead of marching.

I want to meet people!

Please friend me??

kthxbye!
-Meredith

Replies

• jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love MFP too!!! I just moved to Massachusetts! Welcome and lets encourage each other. I just got 30 day shred from netflix to see if i'll like it before I actually buy it. I do a lot of zumba though.
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your friend...This site it great :0):smile:
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I found this site within the past week as well and am loving it! ♥
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    We love it here too! Friend request on the way! It helps so much to have a great support system!
  • anniepants1
    Options
    Hi Meredith,

I LOVE MFP TOO! I joined February 1st and have been motivated EVERY DAY since. I also just completed day 5 of the 30 day shred and am in love with it too. I haven't measured yet, but plan to do that today so I can track my progress. My clothes are already fitting better so something is working.

I live in Florida, which is MUCH warmer than Maine, but we have had a very cold and wet winter this year. Maine is one of my favorite places in the world and I've had some great adventures there. Stay warm, surely winter can't last too much longer:smile:

Friend request is on the way!
  • meredith713
    Options
    I am overwhelmed, everyone! Thanks so much!!

:)
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you all want to friend Mer -- she is a rocking person!! :)