New guy...just wanted to say hi

Options
Hey all....just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I have just started P90x and am about 4 weeks in in my recovery week (thank God!)
I have been weight training for a longtime and have a good amount of muscle but over the years I have covered it up a little with some extra padding.
Granted I have only probably a total of 20lbs to lose to reach a really good BF%....which is why I started P90x. That last 20lbs is really hard to get off.
so far the program has been great , but not much movement on the scale. Granted P90x is designed to peak late so I'm not getting discouraged.
Most of the posts I've read say results come more in the 45-60 day range. Gonna keep bringing it and I will get there.
I will get some pictures up soon.
Great site with a ton of helpful people and encouragement!

Jay

Replies

• alidecor
    Options
    Welcome:happy:
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hey Jay - You are definitely in the right place!

Welcome and feel free to add me if you would like.

Good luck!!

pam :)
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have a goal to add in P90X in a few weeks. I am not there yet, but it sounds like after I work up some cardio by other videos, I'll be able to try it. Thanks for the encouragement to try it and know that results do happen with it. :)
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    Twogoots,

I would definitely say after a few weeks of cardio training you will fair just fine with P90x....

Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome......