Any other Houston Folks???

Options

Replies

• totaltexan
    totaltexan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am a Spring folk.. Is that close enough to Houston? :)
  • ezrase2
    Options
    I gues Katy is considered Houston. I joined about 1 month ago and made up my own exercise plan by combining exercises from a lot of the plans on here. I've lost about 10 lbs and dropped 2 inches off my waist. Trying to get ready for the summer:glasses: I work out at 24hr fitness dairy ashford.
  • gbuford111
    Options
    Yes. NW Houston (Copperfield). My wife and son are also "myfitnesspal" members. Good luck with your fitness plan...it is a day to day path. Remember, DO NOT DIET...change your lifestyle, track your exercise and food daily, and don't weigh in everyday, it will pay off for you for the rest of your life!
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I traveled to Houston Alaska this last weekend does it count:happy:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    *raises hand*

I think there are more Houstonians on here than we think :). Not everyone will respond to this and I know for a fact there are a lot of Texans on here.
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    I am a Spring folk.. Is that close enough to Houston? :)
    It's close enough for me...chipzoe is my daughter as well as zmorrow, well he's my son actually, but all in the same area. Them , not me, I'm in the Valley...I'd rewrite this but I need to go...hope you can follow the train of thought...LOL
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm in Spring also!! Add me so we can help keep each other on track!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Austin, TX here.:smile: