Who has 15-20 pounds to go?

Options
I have a 15-20 pound weight loss goal and I'm wondering who else out there has just that? Maybe we can start a thread for those of us who don't have that far to go but still need help. I know I need support! Thanks guys!

Replies

• 20carrots
    20carrots Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    That's me!
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Me too! I haven't decided if 130 or 125 will be my end goal, but at 5'5" and lots of muscle, likely 130 and then some toning!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I would like to be dropping another 10 or so... count me in :happy:
  • Supa817
    Supa817 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have about 20 more lbs to go for my goal weight and I've been stuck at a plateau for months now...
  • andrgtrr
    Options
    I need 15 pounds....
  • 3agirls
    3agirls Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am with ya! I have been trying to lose 20 lbs forever!! After having 4 C-sections, just can't get it off. I can use some help too!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You are all welcome to join the SlimPossibles ! We are a motivational group for anyone that has to lose weight....whether it is 10 lbs or 50 or 100lbs....we all have a goal in common. There are weekly weigh ins....jokes, recipes of the week.... and I am in the process of getting a SlimPossible web-site active as a a secondary tool to the SlimPossibles :) If you want to check it out go to Community...Click search type in Got 320-35lbs to lose ? Let's do it toget....and it will bring you to our Forum....on page 18 this week you will find our weigh loss chart.... and page 19 joke of the week...as well as many pages of our members encouraging each other ! Good lucky to all of you ! You CAN do this !!!!

All of you are very welcome !

Have a great day !

Cynthia
  • MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    What are ya'll in the process of doing to lose the last bit of weight? Me, I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and watching what I eat. I'm only on the 3rd day so I don't see progress just yet.
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    What are ya'll in the process of doing to lose the last bit of weight? Me, I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and watching what I eat. I'm only on the 3rd day so I don't see progress just yet.

I'm staying around 1500-1600 calories per day (on days I don't work out, 1320). For exercise, I'm doing Wii Active 2, Wii Zumba, walking the almost 5 miles to and from work (weather permitting) and will be starting to lift some weights soon. I love trying new exercises, so in the past few weeks, I've done other dancing classes, yoga and even pole dancing! I've seen lots of progress in my 5 weeks on here and hope to see more soon! :smile: