30 Day Shred anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• Belle_Fille
    Options
    I have actually had this dvd for like a couple months now but have not dared to try it yet.
    I really need to get motivated & give this dvd a try as I've heard that it is a really good workout
    & you see amazing results

For everyone that is already using 30 Day Shred......
    Do you do Session 1 for all the 30 days then move onto the next level??
    its about a level per week
  • chellieadams
    Options
    I am not a workout video type of person and at first I was slightly embarrassed doing it when my family would walk in. But I decided to forget them and work my heart out!

I just finished day 3 today and my legs are burning from the workout. It hurts to stand up or sit down but, I know that "no pain no gain" applies here!

My encouragement to you is to just go with it! By being so concerned about others seeing you, you are hindering your weight loss success. Keep it up and just keep going! We are all here to cheer you on! GO YOU!
  • pocha0704
    Options
    On demand on my cable has these videos on it. But it's called 30 day shred jump start. Its only 10 min. Is that all there is? or are there different levels?
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    On demand on my cable has these videos on it. But it's called 30 day shred jump start. Its only 10 min. Is that all there is? or are there different levels?
    30 day shred has 3 different levels. and they are about 30 minutes long
  • mmdawe
    mmdawe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My plan for the 30DS is to do each level for ten days. I just got through level one a couple days ago. I'm on my second day of level 2. My goal is to go thirty days straight. I find the workout hard, but since its so short its do-able. I haven't lost very much weight, but I think thats because I'm toning and gaining muscle. Stick with it and you'll feel the results!
  • Thefitdifference
    Thefitdifference Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I loved the video......staring at Jillian and her six pack abs is motivation for sure!!!!!If he's going to bed at 3 am, try going to bed earlier so youre well rested to wake up in the am. You burn more calories on an empty stomach anyhow.......
  • deemedpriceless
    deemedpriceless Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I got my video yesterday and popped it in. I completed the exercises with my 3 year old son, who found it fun as well. My hubby was right there with me and believes he will start training with me. It was doable and I feel it this morning. I plan to stick with it. I feel like I need a little more cardio though, so I will probably do cardio in the morning or however it falls.