could use some advice

Options
I would like someone that really knows their stuff to friend me, look at my food and exercise journel. See if there is anything I need to do different. I haven't lost 1 lb in over two weeks, now I am feeling great. I don't think I am starving myself that is for sure. I know I don't eat all my calories but I am just not hungry. I don't want to eat if I am not hungry. I feel I get plenty of calories by the end of the day. Anyway. I am sure I'm just impatient, I've lost 35 lbs in 5 months. Before I was hardly working out AT ALL, now I am doing every day. I'm sure I'm just putting some muscle where that fat used to be.
Anyway, give me some advice

Replies

• polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Get your tape measure out and make sure you are doing your measurements. Scale isnt only way to judge how you are doing =)
  • kimberlyanneturner
    Options
    I know that's what my mom says as well. I just don't want to put my body into a low metabolism rate but I do feel good, I don't feel sluggish or like I'm starving I feel really good.
  • crobertson1916
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! I was struggling with this issue a couple weeks ago and posted the same topic. I have upped my protein intake in the mornings and immediately saw results. You might want to try doing that and see if it helps you out. You've also had a lot of calories left over at the end of the day. I would suggest that you check your settings to see if you need to make some type of adjustments. It appears that you are eating good food, just not enough of it. Also, are you getting all of your water in?
  • kimberlyanneturner
    Options
    Yes I am getting all my water in. I do make sure I have protien in the morning. I go over in my protiens almost every day. I know I have calories left over. But I never feel like I'm starving, you know those hunger pangs you feel. Today I had quina with my oatmeal that has protien in it. It was very good. I also have protiens for snacks ..
  • kimberlyanneturner
    Options
    I will try upping my calories more to see what happens can't hurt.