Whole Wheat Tortillas (1)

Options
yes or no?
120 calories

Replies

• RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I use Le Fe fat free tortillas. 90 calories.

The whole wheat is probably better for you though.
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    ezekiel sprouted wraps
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, 1000 time yes!
  • tulaniq
    tulaniq Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love wraps and was just using regular tortilas but then I found some whole wheat, high fiber tortillas that are only 50 calories each which is AMAZING. The brand is (La?) Tortilla Factory and I found them at a QFC here in Seattle (which is related to Kroger in other parts of the country I think).
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    depends on the brand
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I eat Mission- Carb Balance Plus! Whole Wheat, lots of fiber, pretty darn tasty (I prefer the small-ones)
  • icandoityesican
    Options
    Yes I eat the Mission ones too ..! My mexican roots crave them and I wanted opinions , just one is okay then
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    hhm i use Tia Rosa white corn tortillas, 50 cals each...
  • rlmarti4
    rlmarti4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love wraps and was just using regular tortilas but then I found some whole wheat, high fiber tortillas that are only 50 calories each which is AMAZING. The brand is (La?) Tortilla Factory

I just found these at Publix in Florida, I LOVE turkey tacos using these!
  • Mercede
    Options
    Ole Extreme Wellness whole wheat wraps are only 76 calories. I found them at Walmart.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    Ole Extreme Wellness whole wheat wraps are only 76 calories. I found them at Walmart.

I use these wraps also! They are super yummy and LESS than 80 calories each. I eat them just about every day!
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options

I use these wraps also! They are super yummy and LESS than 80 calories each. I eat them just about every day!
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I use la tortilla factory low carb/high fiber whole wheat wraps...only 80 calories but 12g of fiber and low carbs! def worth a try!
  • drohde12
    Options
    I love the La Tortilla Factory wraps too! They are so delicious, are low in calories, and have tons of fiber. I eat them all the time filled with refried beans and shredded cheese. Just stick them in the microwave for a couple of minutes and you have a hot and tasty burrito that will fill you up for around 300 calories. I'm having one for dinner tonight!
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I use them all the time for fajitas, quesadillas, and enchiladas. You can also use them as a pie crust alternative for quiche, you can bake them and dip them in salsa as a healthy alternative for chips. They make a decent pizza crust too.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    high five !! mexi cali born girl here!:drinker:
    I love my tortillas! I eat them everyday..I buy white corn, yellow corn,whole wheat, & the best ever the tomato & basil ones...I like buying the medium size of the whole wheat so I can have 2 with less calories..:wink:
  • icandoityesican
    Options
    :) thanks all