Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you like to Graze?

I've noticed that this is something that i tend to do quite a lot of. im always feeling peckish for something to chew or nibble on. Most of the time it is out of sheer boredom from sitting at my office desk all day but i came accross this site

http://www.graze.com and myfitnesspal have the products they do on the food lists too! i tend to go for the energy box because after lunch time im feeling so lethargic that a punnet of nuts or seeds are the pefect little snack.

Just incase anyone was running out of snack ideas!!! they do all sorts of healty foods. Watch out for the calorie intake on some because they can vary but i have been using this company for almost a year now and have a box sent to my home every week :o)

Replies

• ukheather
    ukheather Posts: 66 Member
    I use them too, great for snacking on

I have a code for a free box if anyone wants it
  • I am the worst at night time grazing !!!! I like snacks while I watch TV.
  • ooh yes please orry that was a yes please for the code for the free box..lol!
  • ukheather
    ukheather Posts: 66 Member
    ooh yes please orry that was a yes please for the code for the free box..lol!

C5ZN42J gives you a free box and a second box at half price