Not sure what size I am anymore.

Options
After using this website, I went from being 142 to around 120 (116 at my lowest) and I am 5'4" with a small build. However my stats went from 34D-30-38 to about 30DD-26-36 and I don't know where to shop for bras (almost no one makes my size and companies who do charge about 50 bucks or more per bra, yes I even tried Victoria's Secret) and what my new dress size/clothing size would be etc. Can someone please help me out?

Replies

• SweetCharity
    Options
    OMG, wow! Congrats! I would try googling to see if there's a specialty lingerie store in your area to get re-measured. As far as clothing goes - just go to your favorite store and start trying stuff on!
  • nursegessica
    Options
    find a cupsize in a 32 that will work and have a seamstress take it in on the back strap. that's way cheaper. it's what i used to do.
  • slummymummy
    slummymummy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Not sure if they deliver outside of the UK, but I use Bravissimo. They're fab for "the larger up top" girlie! Some of their ranges are a bit on the pricey side, but they do a wide range of affordable everyday undies too (you know, the comfy stuff!) Good luck!
  • jadedjade24
    Options
    ok, I have no good input for you since I am a standard 38 C, but I just have to say that you look amazing! you are where I want to be!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I am also more "bust heavy" than most in my size range (I'm 31C-26W-33H and 5'4" 108 pounds) and I have found one nice bra at VS that was a 32C and all of my other bras are from Fredrick's of Hollywood, I highly recommend those. They have every one in 32C and 32D which is a hard size to find in general.

I don't know about your dress size but I am anywhere from a 0 (say American Eagle) to a 1 to a 2 to a 3 and even sometimes a 5 (Charlotte Russe) - it all depends on the manufacturer and cut. It doesn't matter, just try on everything in multiple sizes! Congrats on the loss.
  • amallick
    amallick Posts: 3
    Options
    hey im pakistani! I'm 5'4" as well, but my goal is 120. Mind if I add you for thinspiration? :)