New and would love some friends here

Options
Im new to the site, joined today and still trying to figure it out. Im a 26 yr old stay at home mom to 4 kiddos ages 6 and under, trying to lose all this baby weight, about 40 lbs or so, to be able to be more active with them and could really use some friends on here for motivation. Thanks so much!

Replies

• MizSpock
    MizSpock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm new(ish) here too - feel free to friend me and we can give each other a boost every now and then.

I'm still trying to lose my baby fat...of course, my baby is 8 now, lol...
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've been on for thirty days and have lost 8 pounds. Looking to lose 22 more. I have four kids as well although older than yours, 18, 15, 13, and 5. I know how busy you are. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    Welcome ..A great place to be ...I am a ROOKIE ... wasn't really motivated but I when started but all the motivation and ppl here are wonderful !!! So glad you joined ! :)
  • jessanderson276
    Options
    Hey, I'm relatively new to the site too. It's been helping a lot I think. I've been trying to lose weight for a few months and have lost about 15 lbs. But now I'm in a slump so I'm trying this site out. Would love some advice if anyone has some.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I just joined yesterday, so I am new to the site myself. You will find alot of encouragement here! Feel free to friend me too. I have a mommy of 2 (but all my weight is pre-baby). Again welcome!!!

4714135.png
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I am new as well, mom of 3 trying to get rid of the baby weight for good. I know its hard but good luck!
  • Mommyof4ts
    Options
    Still figuring out how to add people, especially from just an inbox message, so if you want to add me as a friend feel free to do so! If you sent me an inbox message to add you, im working on figuring it out! lol. Thank you also for all the kind words and really hope this site helps me :o)
  • lori666
    lori666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new with about 30 pounds to lose. I think it is important to have friends that support you so please feel free to friend me and we can cheer each other one