Juggling daily calories plus Excercise

Options
Okay so I have this problem with juggling the daily calories i'm aloud to have plus any of the ones i work out. So when i first started MPF i was ready, willing, and super motivated to workout and get my sweat on. The only problem is that because of it I was averaging between 600-800 calories a day so I was gaining instead of really anything. So I eased back on the workouts to focus on the calorie intake. Now I'm stuck in this place were I'm not really hungry but i set an alarm to remind myself to eat. On top of it all I've lost all motivation to workout. I workout like three days a week now maybe where as before i worked for at least 30 min day blah blah blah. So what are your suggestions on hoe to kick start my workout that i miss and eating enough.

Right now i'm currently trying to eat no more than 300 calories a meal 5 times a day. which would put me at 15000 calories a day adn should get me to 150 when all this is over.

Any thoughts?

Replies

• ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    15000 that is a lot. HEHE I knew you meant 1500. Eating does raise metabolism for a time period. So maybe your 5 x's a day might work. If you are netting 600-800 on those exercise days then your metabolism may be lowering like you are thinking.

Not sure my scale seems to be jumping around a lot but I'm losing inches so that is keeping me motivated to keep on exercising. I eat most of the calories I burn in addition to my 1660 they gave for all my info with a 2 lbs a week loss.

Good luck! Keep at it anything you do is going to work out in your favor at some point. Its not failure till you give up completely. :)
  • Buffy2point0
    Buffy2point0 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good information. So let me get this right....Should I eat all of the calories I burn everyday in addition to the 1220 that MFP alots for me to loose 2n lbs a week. I have been at this since last May and have lost 81 lbs, but seem to be stalling out. What are your thoughts?
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    Good information. So let me get this right....Should I eat all of the calories I burn everyday in addition to the 1220 that MFP alots for me to loose 2n lbs a week. I have been at this since last May and have lost 81 lbs, but seem to be stalling out. What are your thoughts?

That is my under standing. You need to eat the alotted calories that are given to you and most of if not all of the one that are excercised. even if you don't work it set up so you still lose the weight. But as far as stalling out i'm not sure I'm new at this and trying to soak in all the info i can.