First day on myfitnesspal

Options
:laugh:

My name is Stephanie and today is my first day on this site! I am wanting to lose weight but mostly to be healthy! I am hoping this will help me to be accountable and to stick with it. Of course, I am going to need some encouragement because I know this is not going to be easy!

Replies

• ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You're going to do great! MFP is such an amazing tool to help you reach your goals :flowerforyou:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!:happy:
  • cindy1976
    Options
    Hello Stephanie, I'm in my 2nd week on the site and find it really helpful! I'm sure you will love it. I feel more in control when I
    account for everything. Lots of support here too when and if you need it! You'll do great! I have my first weigh in next week so I'm hoping for that too! :)
  • happie27
    happie27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph My first day too. I have been trying to lose weight since giving up smoking in May and I have put on 3 stones . So here goes!!!! i have Xenical from the doctor and am trying to only eat foods with 5g less of fat, so i willsee if this works!!!!:smooched: :smooched:
  • katebcastro
    Options
    hi welcome!!Its my second week with this site and Im loving it so far!Lots of great people to help me stay on track..we can do it together!
  • mooreca
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is so helpful.......you will love it.