First Day here :)

Options
Hello everyone! I heard about this through a friend. I am in a friends wedding in April. I would lvoe love love to loose 21lbs by then. I only have 2 months and I am trying my best. I am even doing 630 am workouts... and let me tell you that I LOVE MY SLEEP! I hope this helps me with my calorie counting and that I can loose some serious weight soon. good luck to everyone out there!

Replies

• farewellantic
    Options
    Just be sure that you get enough sleep at night. It helps your muscles repair themselves. Welcome to MFP! :)
  • serummel
    serummel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday!! I have two weddings in March and an attempt at my first 5K run in April! The calorie counter is pretty great and has alot of foods already in it to search! My goal is 10 Lbs by 3-12!! Good Luck to you! :)
  • Latinksmile
    Latinksmile Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I try to be in bed by 9 pm or 10pm.. and I wake up at 5:15.. it takes me an hour to get to my gym.. but its conveniently next to my job :smile:
  • HollyMac20
    HollyMac20 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome! I was in a wedding last summer and it was the most motivating thing to lose a few and look good. Best of luck!
  • Latinksmile
    Options
    Good luck to you too! I definitely hope to run a marathon someday. Hopefully I can move towards thatonce i get this weight off.
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck!

I want to lose 30 pounds by April!

We can do it!!!!!!!

:happy:
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You'd have to lose about 3lbs a week to meet that goal--not unheard of, but not the easiest thing to do either. Good luck! Make sure you're religious about entering your food and workouts, and make sure you eat enough and you'll do great!
  • Latinksmile
    Options
    OOOh from your meter thingamajig... it looks like your really on your way!! congrats and good luck and YES WE CAN ;)
  • karljp
    karljp Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    21 lbs is a lot in 2 months, but possible, just be careful and do it right, MFP will keep you on track. I may lose close to 10 lbs my first month, but I have a 20-25 lb goal and don't expect to lose more than 4-5 lbs a month moving forward.
  • Latinksmile
    Options
    THANKS! this sight is great everyone is sooo encouraging!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You can do it. It just takes alot of dedication. Feel free to add me if you would like. The support on this site is great. Good luck!!
  • sassy2731
    Options
    Hello Everyone, This is my second day on myfitnesspal I just love this program. I found the app on my phone and it is such a great app to use. I think because I can log in what I eat at the time I eat it and not have to wait until I get home and forget to log the food. I really feel that this app will help me out with my weight loss this year. I belong to Tops Club and this is going to be a really be help to me. I will be going to our State Convention in April and I'm planning on telling many others about this app. I've been looking for a tool like this for awhile now. Thanks for designing it. Although It could use a way to print out your food journal for a week so that I don't have to rewrite mine to turn in at my chapter meetings every week.
  • serummel
    serummel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You Go Girl!! :)
  • anniepants1
    Options
    Welcome on the first day of your new journey. You will find this to be the most motivating and helfpul tool. Just be faithful about tracking your food and exercise and follow the posts to stay motivated. There is a whole community here working torward being the healthiest they can be. (And, of course we want to look good too!):smile:
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Although It could use a way to print out your food journal for a week so that I don't have to rewrite mine to turn in at my chapter meetings every week.

From the website, go to Your Food Diary. Click the button at the bottom that says "View Full Report (Printable)". Change the dates at the top to the date range you want to print, then click Change Report. You can then print a week's worth of your food journal!