Lipton Tea vs Lipton Green Tea?

Options
Ive been buying the green tea for a while and just went within my budget - grocery shopping and got 412 regular tea bags for 6.99 vs 40 green tea for 4.50 ~

Just wondering if any of you drink tea... what do you prefer? ~ Thanks!

Replies

• katebcastro
    Options
    I use Oolong Black Tea just because its a good diet tea..and its affordable for a big box full!
  • leafsan
    leafsan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I prefer green tea myself, and I don't buy name brand I buy whatever house brand happens to be at the store I'm shopping at.
    If I could though I'd get real tea leaves! They're the best :)
    I also don't drink tea on days that I work, I drink coffee those days, it's my day off drink.
  • mtngoddess
    mtngoddess Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love all tea!!! I'm not a morning person, so I'll drink green tea in the morning (favorite is Stash Pomegranate Raspberry). During the day and in the evening, I stick more to herbals (current fave is Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice). The only time I really drink just regular black tea is when I'm out to eat. Plain green tea is too bland and bitter for me, I need to spice it up. Green teas have the EGCGs that help to burn fat if you're eating a healthy diet, but I don't sleep if I have green after noontime. The tannins in black tea are very healthy, too.
  • mariyumm
    mariyumm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I was wondering if I was hurting my weight loss now... Im sure in a bit Ill run back to the green tea ...you are right it is bitter ~ ...
  • craigfinch
    Options
    As far as i know there really isn't any real benefits to drinking regular tea, but i have read online that there are several benefits to drinking green tea, that's why i drink it. They say drink 4 cups a day , hope this helps, but I'm not a doctor, but i did stay at a holiday inn last night j/k