Need motivation and friends

Options
I've been on MFP since the beginning of January, and fell off the wagon for about a week... I've lost 5 lbs so far, and I'm back on as of today, and feel like I need some motivation (and friends). Please feel free to add me: caitymay1 :)

Replies

• brewboy72
    brewboy72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think we all need motivation to keep us going.
    Feel free to add me @)
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    It is very easy to fall off, but try just logging in every day, it then becomes habit. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other! :)
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I know how easy it is to "fall off the wagon". Trust me, just log on every day and you won't regret it. I'll add you as a friend... we can do this together! :flowerforyou:
  • ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is a daily thing. If you get off, get back on tomorrow, and DON'T LOOK BACK. It's not worth it. Just look forward and keep swimming!
  • debbiemacfarlane
    debbiemacfarlane Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My latest blog talks about the exact thing. Feel free to add me.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! We all need help and support on this journey! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • wanab125singer
    Options
    I will be your friend.. I need motivation too!! I just started tracking for 2 weeks now and have lost 5 lbs..
    I also have the lap band...
  • ImaLoser2
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Janine and my MFP screen name is ImaLoser2. I just started logging into MFP a little over a week ago. I am also a member of T.O.P.S. (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) in our town. There are chapters all over the nation and in some countries. I do understand how those stresses in life can cause us to fall off the wagon. A few days ago my husband bought a box of donuts and brought into my (our) kitchen! That may sound so minor it isn't worth mentioning, but to me, it is a big deal. I LOVE donuts! That was one of things I used to console my aching heart when I was gaining all my excess weight. I just made a BIG decision recently that I wasn't going to let anything, and I mean ANYTHING come between me and success this time!!! Sure, I am tempted, but I know that one donut is 180 calories (and I can't stop at just one!), so I consider them poison for me. So far it is working. Hope my little story gives you the motivation to get through this day and keep going. I also wrote my first blog yesterday.

Good Luck!!!!!
  • emogurl92
    Options
    motivation is key! you are willing to do more if you have people who are going through the same thing!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    It is definitely easy to fall off the wagon...I keep a daily blog so it gives me the drive to log on here and write about it...I'm happy to motivate you! Add me as a friend if you like! =)
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am also in need of friends and motivation. Caitymay and I started this together, and I have to bug her constantly LOL jk. feel free to add me as well.