Accountability partner in crime?

Options
So I'll start by saying I'm super-motivated to lose weight...I've lost 9 lbs so far in a little over a month and intend to keep going to meet my goal.

That said...I have a LONG way to go and was curious if anybody else out there wanted to be my 'partner in crime' and hold each other accountable? Or even someone who just wants to hold ME accountable?! Lol. Some days I know I need that little extra kick to get off my butt and work out. Diet isn't an issue as I've been very diligent about tracking my intake, but I need to workout more consistently. Right now I'm at about 4 days a week, but want to push it up to at least 5 days, preferably 6.

Replies

• autumn5gabby
    Options
    Sure I can be partner. Just add me as friend and let me know how we should do this. Im about were your at started Jan.10th on here. Im down 13.2 pounds. Im doing a 12 week fitness challenge in my town which really helps. Im also doing herbalife for 2 meals. I would like to loose 73 pounds total and then reevaulate my wt. lose goal. Tonight is my weigh in wish me good luck!
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    If you need a friend, feel free to add me. I am starting with a goal of 100 pounds (although according to BMI I need to lose at least 110). This is a great place for support and inspiration.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Both of you added! We can do this!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Just let me know how we can help each other!
  • poisongirl6485
    Options
    I wish there was a way to 'tag' people in Status updates like there is on Facebook. That way we could just tag each other and kick each other into gear if we need that boost to work out, etc.

And I'm all for a little tough love, so no coddling here!!!
  • NMandaMarie
    Options
    You can "tag" as a comment to your MFP auto-post on FB.... just type "@" then our name :)

My FB s/n is the same.
  • poisongirl6485
    Options
    I am just trying to avoid mixing MFP and FB since i have a hard enough time keeping track of my FB stuff as it is. hmm.
  • SevenisHeaven
    SevenisHeaven Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of my MFP friends on my facebook as well. I just have them in their own "group" so I know who they are. Feel free to add me on FB too; Search hjelle@wctatel.net
  • NMandaMarie
    Options
    I understand :) Put in a suggestion, I'm sure others will love it!!
  • stlmomma9
    Options
    Add me too!!
  • poisongirl6485
    Options
    Ohhh I totally just saw where I can create a group on FB! we should do that!
  • poisongirl6485
    Options
    I understand :) Put in a suggestion, I'm sure others will love it!!
    I might do that.

But now that I see that I can create a group on FB, that might actually work.
  • heinze57
    Options
    I need several individuals to keep me accountable and I was always to good to add friends (just kidding just shy).
  • poisongirl6485
    Options
    I have a lot of my MFP friends on my facebook as well. I just have them in their own "group" so I know who they are. Feel free to add me on FB too; Search hjelle@wctatel.net

Added on FB!
  • poisongirl6485
    Options
    Ok, here's the link to my FB...see if it'll let you add me.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1025269994
  • ellmomr
    ellmomr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I would like some accountability friends and motivaters.
  • priscilla79
    Options
    This is a good idea. Add me too. frog79lover@att.net :happy: