Wii Exercise games?

Options
Hey everyone,
I'm looking into buying Golds Gym Cardio OR active life outdoor challenge for the wii....anyone have any exoerience with either of them? Just need something new...getting a little tired of Wii Fit and biggest loser.

Replies

• in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    You should get EA sports Active 2.. its worth the $$:smile::smile: :smile:
  • nancybf
    Options
    Try dance party 2, its an awesome workout while you are dancing. you will be having a blast doing it when you realize that you are sweating like crazy. the kids love it too.

Nancy
  • JJMS
    JJMS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have Golds Gym cardio and it is basically like kick boxing and I recently got Zumba and I love them both! :)
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I wanted to know if there was any good kick boxing wii games thanks and to the OP I also have zumba for wii and LOVE IT!!

Edit: sorry but I have a question for you do you need to purchase any special gloves, bands or anything like that for the Golds Gym???
    I have Golds Gym cardio and it is basically like kick boxing and I recently got Zumba and I love them both! :)
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have the outdoor challenge and I loooooooove it! It has fun games like jump rope and wack a mole that make you sweat, but it also has challenging games where you have to sprint as fast as you can for 10 minutes. And it also has everything in between. I love playing with my 5 year old son.
  • khallager
    Options
    The EA Sports active is really good! It totally kicks my butt and really gives you a good workout!!
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Along with the WiiFit.....I have tried them ALL.....and honestly...the best workout is the EA Sports Active2! Golds Gym Dance Workout is decent but I found that overall....EA Sports and Zumba are much better. Also Just Dance 2 and the Michael Jackson Wii game are not only fun and enertaining but you burn serious calories....you are so caught up in the songs that you don't even realize that you have worked out for about an hour!!! It's great :)
  • Mrs_Deeds
    Options
    For myself I use Wii Fit, Your Shape with Jenny McCarthy and Michael Jackson The Experience. I would LOVE to get Zumba and the Just Dance games. I LOVE the dance games...I can work out forever and it seems like 5 min!!
  • JJMS
    JJMS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    no you do not need to buy any extras for the one I have.