Yummy Chip Ideas??

Options
2»

Replies

• tmackster
    Options
    ok. so i don't normally have too many chips, but after writing to this post earlier, my mom bought some "multi grain brown rice chips" made by Blue ginger. We got the black sesame and sea salt flavor. 33 chips for 110 calories! And I just tried one and they are pretty darn good! Just thought I'd share! :)
  • granolagirl82
    Options
    Most Costco's carry a brand called Blue Ginger that makes a brown rice chip. You get 33 chips for 110 calories and they are the size of a tostitos round. I love them and will never go back to corn chips!
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned it...but I LOVE whole wheat baked pita chips. Athenos makes some and they are delicious! In fact I even like them plain. I need some more :)
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    ok. so i don't normally have too many chips, but after writing to this post earlier, my mom bought some "multi grain brown rice chips" made by Blue ginger. We got the black sesame and sea salt flavor. 33 chips for 110 calories! And I just tried one and they are pretty darn good! Just thought I'd share! :)

Whoa!! love Costco and will def be checking those out!! I bought some multi-grain pringles today. 140 calories for 16 chips, 1 g of protein and fiber. Delicious, very easy to count, not to expensive and a few more chips per serving than the norm! Not the best nutrition wise, but I was kind of being rushed. :ohwell: Also grabbed some whole wheat flat bread with I made pizza with and will probably attempt to do some kind of chip with in the near future! Also will probably pick up a HUGE thing of whole wheat pitas from Costco.

Thanks again fellow mfp ers!