Looking for female friends with goals of 5-15 lbs loss.

Options
2»

Replies

• M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Hello. Im on my final 6 pounds, but i'll see if I want to lose some more after that. Ive been doing zumba for over a year and recently started the 30 day shred.
  • mommamo5
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm looking to lose about 5-10 pounds get build some lean muscle so I'd love to befriend some of you so we can motivate each other!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I have 3lbs more to lose to get to where I want, then I will be all about getting tight and toned!!..:glasses:
  • emmajaney
    emmajaney Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I'm new today and I'm trying to lose atleast 10-15lbs. It's my anniversery at the end of may and we are going away to Greece but I'm not really bikini ready. When we got together I weighed 122lbs and Always at the gym now I'm up to 142lbs.
    I've tried to lose the weight before but didn't work.
    Would be lovely to have support.

Emma
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,423 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I have between 2-7 lbs. to lose to get to my goal weight. Not sure how much because I've never weighed this little! Just now trying to make myself switch to more toning/strength work from cardio but boy it's hard to lose the "how many calories did I burn????????" mindset! Did a great cardio/sculpt class today and I'm feeling it in my shoulders. Would love some friends with less lofty goals, gets depressing to see all the updates of "so and so lost 3 lbs. this week!" Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled for them because I know how hard they have worked for it but it makes my .4 lbs. lost look pretty pitiful!
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am yet another one trying to loose and extra 10-13lbs. Would love to add you as a friend.
  • kmc70
    kmc70 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    So far I have lost 7.5 pounds. Looking to lose a total of 20, so I have 12.5 left, which barely squeaks me in here. Sent you a friend request, OP, and would love to add anyone else who'd like a little more encouragement &/or wishes to share tips & ideas. :-)
  • cris12
    cris12 Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm also in for losing 10 pounds :) would love to have friends who share the same goal!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me too - I'm in the same boat!!
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I love to see others out there like me. I actually only have 2 lbs to go to reach my goal weight, but I still have a ton of toning to d. Please, anyone feel free to add me.
  • MaKisMom
    MaKisMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, too. I had my 3rd baby 7 weeks ago today. I gained 30lbs during pregnancy, and have lost 20 of it. I'd like to lose another 10-15lbs. My only big issue is that I can't limit calories as much as I'd like because I'm still breastfeeding, but I'm doing the 30DS, walking (weather-permitting), and obviously carrying around my own personal 10lb weight all day long. I'd love to meet other people only trying to lose a small amount.
  • emrd68105
    Options
    Well I have 18lbs to lose.....hope that's close :-) I'm on day 11 of P90X and am seeing incredible results already! I lost 10 inches all around, plus 5lbs! Love this site! Quite encouraging people here!
  • sare26
    sare26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have added you - I have 4.5kg (not sure what that is in lbs) left to lose to get to my goal. Weight loss is not happening as fast as I would have liked but I keep telling myself slow and steady wins the race.
    Anyone else feel free to add me.
  • CrazyKylie
    Options
    I have about 10 pounds to go to. The first 6 came off really quickly, but now I am having a much harder time. I would love to add more friends too. Anyone feel free to add me!