Anyone interested in pedometer challenge?

Options
124»

Replies

• ameliafaith
    ameliafaith Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    14413...my wednesday.
  • ameliafaith
    Options
    Is it to late to join this? I think this is such a great idea.

YES PLEASE!
  • TeAdams
    Options
    I have a fitbit also, I am up to 20000 steps on a average. do you know how to put in your steps on MFP? I would love to do the challenge. When does this start? Today I walked 5.12 miles and 11964 on my walk but for the day walked a total of 21142 so far.
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    I have a question for everyone thats getting number like 15000 steps and up what are you doing to get those kind of miles.(steps)?
    (TeAdams I see you took a 5 1/2 mile walk great job for you) but what is everyone else doing.
  • RiverWild
    RiverWild Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wednesday was 8797.
  • ameliafaith
    Options
    I have a question for everyone thats getting number like 15000 steps and up what are you doing to get those kind of miles.(steps)?
    (TeAdams I see you took a 5 1/2 mile walk great job for you) but what is everyone else doing.

My job consists of a lot of walking...so in an eight hour shift I take most of those steps...
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I was so excited about this that I pulled out my pedometer this morning when I woke up and put it on. Got ready for the day new I had prob a 1000 steps in by the time I got to work. (it is a really long walk into my sons school) So when I got to work I looked at my pedometer and it said 37 steps taken. I guess I will be visiting the store this weeked to buy a new pedometer.
  • jane77
    Options
    I was so excited about this that I pulled out my pedometer this morning when I woke up and put it on. Got ready for the day new I had prob a 1000 steps in by the time I got to work. (it is a really long walk into my sons school) So when I got to work I looked at my pedometer and it said 37 steps taken. I guess I will be visiting the store this weeked to buy a new pedometer.
    Sorry to hear that. Was it at a go spot just over hip? I have a omron (go smart) big but I love it found it to be very right on.
    we will be waiting for your post

me not so good yesterday 3247 no extra in at all and kind of low in general (paper work yesterday) well there's alway hope for today
    have a good on everyone
  • ameliafaith
    Options
    Ladies...so glad to see everyone posted. today i have a high of 17951. woohoo. i also stepped on the scale today and i have been at my lowest weight since i can remember. i mean without having tonsillectomy and being able to only eat jello for 3 weeks. i am eating lots of awesome things and even still eating chocolate...and am down 7 pounds since i joined MFP.
  • jane77
    Options
    Ladies...so glad to see everyone posted. today i have a high of 17951. woohoo. i also stepped on the scale today and i have been at my lowest weight since i can remember. i mean without having tonsillectomy and being able to only eat jello for 3 weeks. i am eating lots of awesome things and even still eating chocolate...and am down 7 pounds since i joined MFP.
    great job love that you are fitting in foods that help keep you in line with your goals good for you
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    12386 for today! My pedometer quit after 2 days so I got what I really wanted-a fitbit! I'm now ready to jump back in to the challenge.
  • beechick
    Options
    10920 on 02-14-11
  • beechick
    Options
    12801 for 2-15-11