How to log Leslie Sansone Workouts?

Options
Hi all, I just started using the 1 mile Leslie Sansone, how do you log you workout into MFP accurately?

Replies

• mbrownks77
    Options
    Hi! I've been doing her video for a week or so now. I was told to log it as walking 4.0, very brisk pace. It is walking, but I definitely work harder than a regular stroll down the road. lol
  • TanyaH321
    TanyaH321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I log it like regular walking too. I do the 3 mile in 45 minutes so I log 45 minutes at 4 mph.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    it depends. if it is the speed walking she says you are going about 5 mph and that is the 12 minute mile...if you are on the 14/15 i'd say that would equal about 4 mph.

I use a hrm and really once i put things in ...i have adjust the calories abit, but not that much so the site is pretty accurate, i just compared my numbers to the 4.0 on here and it was pretty close.
  • helluva4
    Options
    I'm starting out with the 1 mile for 20 minutes but was going to do 10 more minutes to make it at 30 minutes.
  • umauma2011
    umauma2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I tryed this one minute mile today and man am i sore, i should have done it before a hour on the wii

LOL what a rookie
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad this topic was brought up. My DH and I were just talking about this today. I wondered if I had put the right speed in. I had put the 4 mph in also. I use the 3 mile workout that she uses the weights and so that way I get some strength training also.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I tryed this one minute mile today and man am i sore, i should have done it before a hour on the wii

LOL what a rookie

lol it takes time to build up to not hurt after it. but it is worth it.
  • helluva4
    Options
    Thanks guys for all your input!