Wii Fit Zumba

Options
i got the wii fit zumba game for Christmas this year. Has anyone had any success with it? :)

Replies

• uglygreencouch
    Options
    I have it and I really enjoy it. It certainly makes me sweat!
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the wii zumba, but I just finished a 60 minute zumba class and the instructor tallied 968 calories burned for the hour! An amazing workout! Good luck!
  • Billiek
    Billiek Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I don't want to sound stupid.. but what is Zumba?
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just got it this weekend, definitely a good workout!
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options

It's kind of a dance aerobic workout. They have classes all over now, but also have a video, and a Wii/PS3/XBox game that you can do. It's a lot of fun, and a good workout (aka good sweat!)
  • LUCCIA39
    Options
    I don't know about the wii zumba, but I just finished a 60 minute zumba class and the instructor tallied 968 calories burned for the hour! An amazing workout! Good luck!
  • LUCCIA39
    Options
    I do Zumba 2 to 3 times a week at my gym and I was wondering what I am burning.. Also I do yoga does anyone know cals burned on that?
    ZUMBA is awesome though it is a fun fantastic way to lose inches and sweat your butt off!!!!:wink:
  • LUCCIA39
    Options
  • kgerling1976
    Options
    Zumba is dance exercise. Very popular right now! A friend of mine has been attending Zumba classes 3-4 times per week and has lost 60 lbs! I recommend it! :)
  • cravingcalm
    Options
    the wii fit zumba is amazing! It's lots of fun. The moves can be a little hard to get used to at first, but it's WAY fun! You should also try Just dance, or Just dance II. Easier to follow, and the music is a lot more fun! Good luck!
  • LUCCIA39
    Options
    No question is a stupid question... ZUMBA is basically dancing it has a lot of hip movements kinda like a belly dancer and honestly I have seen many people completely transform their bodies!!! Check it out any form you can do it in... It is well worth the money!!
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options

goto youtube and type up Zumba...it will show u what the classes are like :0)
  • AshleyXoBebeXo
    Options
    ill getting over a cold so im hoping to start it tomorrow! ill have to let everyone know how it worked for me! im really excited to try it because i heard many good things about it. i would do it at a gym but my gym doesnt offer it so i figured this would be the next best thing!
  • danniwhit
    danniwhit Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for xbox 360 and am still getting into it...but today I loved it. I have only been doing the 20 minute beginner courses, tomorrow I am going to do two of them in a row. I have not really explored the game yet though to see if there is a longer beginner session, but it is a great workout! It gets hard to follow sometimes, I am not the best at trying to mirror the movements but after a few times it gets easier.
  • Billiek
    Billiek Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thanks!!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for xbox 360 and am still getting into it...but today I loved it. I have only been doing the 20 minute beginner courses, tomorrow I am going to do two of them in a row. I have not really explored the game yet though to see if there is a longer beginner session, but it is a great workout! It gets hard to follow sometimes, I am not the best at trying to mirror the movements but after a few times it gets easier.

There are two 45 minute sessions once you advance pass the two 20 minute intermediate sessions