Jillian Michael 30 day shred DVD!

Options
Now I'm thinking to work out with Jillian Michael DVD: 30 day Shred!!!
Anyone tried the DVD already? I wanna know how it works!!!

What is your favorite exercise DVD??

Replies

• 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 of 30ds. Love it!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 again of the 30 day shred, i say again as it is hard for me but this time I'm really attempting to go past day 5 (level 1) . I really like the DVD . Go for it.
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I start next week ( :
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is the best. It changed my life. When you finish it reward yourself with banish fat boost metabolism and no more trouble zones and mix them into your next round. They are each a steal at about 10 bucks a pop plus 3-5lb weights
  • lpcjy2006
    Options
    I just received it in the mail. Some friends of mine have had good success with it. So I'm giving it a try.
  • ValMae
    ValMae Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just got the DVD and it is super hard for someone who is out of shape (like me...) but I'm sticking with it hoping for great results!
  • nakkinakks
    Options
    Thanks a lot for your comments, you guys! It helps me a lot! I actually ordered the DVD yesterday:P
    I can't wait to get it!!!!
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    Options
    Today was day 3 for me.. it's really hard but I am enjoying it so far :) I'm friending you guys so we can keep up together if that's cool :)
  • Helloimagirl777
    Helloimagirl777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing dvd it is what got me back into working out. She has a new one six weeks to a six pack as well as a shred it w weights that you can use a kettlebell for. Is start w 30 days then throw in some of her others. The no more trouble zones and boost your metabolism you can do by circuit so I like to pick four or five from each.
  • harmonykay
    Options
    I haven't tried that one but my favorite dvd is Jackie Warner's extreme timesaver training. It's about 30 min long but you really fell the burn.
  • nakkinakks
    Options
    Let's keep it up together! I think I can get the DVD by tomorrow!
  • lpcjy2006
    Options
    Great idea! I'll you know how it goes. Its been awhile since I've worked out, so I hope I don't fall out. :laugh: