Wii Fitness

Options
I started using my new Wii Monday and I'm having a blast with it. Does any one know if it's OK to wear shoes with it? I have bad feet and ankles and although I love doing the exercises my feet are really starting to hurt.

Replies

• LaurieKPhoto1972
    Options
    Are you talking about with the Balance Board? If so I use mine wearing shoes all the time and it doesn't seem to be hurting the board at all. :)
  • Ctiffeny
    Options
    i think you are actually supposed to wear shoes with it, because you need support for your feet and ankles while jogging and doing other activities. i have to confess i do it alot without shoes too, but i dont think its good for you, im gonna get some running shoes too.
  • danaw_errn
    Options
    Sometimes I wear shoes, sometimes I don't. Just depends on what I am doing! Enjoy, I love my wii.
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I also have the Wii, and have exercised with it. Unfortunately, I never wore shoes while exercising. I am now suffering with a sore left ankle. I wish you luck in your decision.
  • donnasue70
    donnasue70 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes, I always wear shoes on the wii. It cushions the impact when running.
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i dont wear shoes with it but u are supposed to. i just bought a new pair that i am only going to use in that room for work outs and wii nothing else.
  • GranP
    GranP Posts: 38
    Options
    Thank you for all the responses, I am for sure going to wear shoes now. I really have fun doing the Wii but definetely need the foot and ankle support.