P90X YogaX is so.....

Options
Freaking Long! First of all...I hate yoga, and I only made it through 40 of the 90 minute workout. Please tell me it gets easier and that I will be able to last the entire 90 minutes. Really though, how many downward and upward dogs can one person do anyway? Holy Smokes!

Replies

• tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    doohhh 5 more minutes and you get to balance poses and stretching. From there it's almost a crime not to finish it's so easy compared to the first 45 minutes.
  • dakotasky
    Options
    I love those they make me feel so calm and collect! :happy:
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It gets easier. I hated Yoga X at first, but now, I look forward to it. It has helped me with balance, flexibility, strides (jogging) etc. Before Yoga, I couldn't touch my toes without bending my knees. Now, I can lick my knee cap with my eyelids (is that possible, lol). You get the point.. Just stick to it, and keep bringing it each and everyday...YOU GOT THIS!!!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    It gets easier. I hated Yoga X at first, but now, I look forward to it. It has helped me with balance, flexibility, strides (jogging) etc. Before Yoga, I couldn't touch my toes without bending my knees. Now, I can lick my knee cap with my eyelids (is that possible, lol). You get the point.. Just stick to it, and keep bringing it each and everyday...YOU GOT THIS!!!

Exactly what he says!!!!! I hated it and now Im getting better :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    The Beachbody Fountain of Youth DVD is shorter, but whatever you do the stretch is very important to the overall program.