Ghilad Total Body Sculpt

Options
Does anyone do Ghilad Total Body Sculpt off of FitTv? It is circuit training, kickboxing, strengthning etc but its of course hard to put all of that under the exercise log in.....would you say that it's aeoribics high impact? I have been putting that but i dont want to sell myself of calories burned!!!! Can someone please help?????? :huh:

Replies

• dan_jones
    dan_jones Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to record it, (I think your choice is close). I do enjoy watching him. He is awesome!
    He makes it look so easy, even if you can't do it all, he is an inspiration and is uplifting to your mood.
    I usually just do hand weights while watching him, no matter what he is doing.

Enjoy the Show.

Dan
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I used to do Gilad's workouts when I had FitTV. His work outs are so great. I have been thinking about ordering the DVD's I miss them so much.

I would count it as aerobics high impact like you are doing if I were entering it myself as well. I just can't think of anything else in there that would work to classify it.

Good luck with your work outs!

:happy:
  • reeveskl28
    reeveskl28 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Why dont you get a heart rate monitor i got mine for 30 bucks then i just added it under my exercises when i couldnt find zumba
  • latriciajackson
    Options
    Thank you Dan! I also enjoy his workout also....he is very uplifting! my brother has got me very into it and the workout goes by very quickly for me so thats definitely a plus!!!!:happy:
  • latriciajackson
    Options
    Thank you Lissy that helped me alot!!!! gave me a piece of mind! your awesome:happy:
  • latriciajackson
    Options
    I hear alot about the heart monitors im going to have to invest in that when i get some free money thank you girlie!!! :happy:
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Why dont you get a heart rate monitor i got mine for 30 bucks then i just added it under my exercises when i couldnt find zumba

I have been doing Zumba as well & entered it under Dancing, aerobic, ballet or modern, twist. I thought that seemed fitting. That is a good idea to get a heart rate monitor as well though. I did not know you can enter your exercise based on that.

So how are you liking Zumba? I go every Sunday night & I love it :) I just started a month ago & I can't figure out why I waited so long to try it!
  • reeveskl28
    reeveskl28 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba i do it both at home and i go to classes it seems to be helping a lot if i would have known about it sooner i think i would have lost the weight a lot sooner lol