Small success, but a success all the same!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• jodie1306
    Options
    In our weight loss journey, no goal is too small that it shouldn't be celebrated & shouted from the rooftops. There is so much negative out there trying to convince us that we are strange for wanting to eat healthier, lose weight, be fitter or whatever it might be. We need lots & lots of positive.

You go girl.....sing it loud. Sing it proud.

:-) :-) :-)
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks jodie I really appreiciate the support!!! I am singing loud and proud :)
  • rockey2
    Options
    I started out at 100 lbs myself - and I've got 70 more to go - so enjoy all your success the big and the small because it is still success!!! You are doing great and loosing it at a healthy pace too which in the long run will help you keep it off. Big surprise huh once you start making yourself accountable for everything you put in you mouth - it's an eye opener!!! Keep up the great work!
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    Thanks rockey I appreciate it! It will be a long road but one am thrilled I am finally traveling!
  • helenamonks
    Options
    I've lost 17.4 in 5 weeks! Go us!! I had 92 total to lose so there's still a long ways to go, but it is a great success!
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    I've lost 17.4 in 5 weeks! Go us!! I had 92 total to lose so there's still a long ways to go, but it is a great success!

Way to go girl!!! That is so great!!!! WE CAN DO THIS! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!