Body Media Armband

Options
Does any one have a body media armband? I just bought one, I hope it is worth the money :)

Replies

• pentafive
    Options
    Just ordered one for the wife. I agree, hope it is worth it! Had a bunch of nice reviews. We got the bluetooth one.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I love mine. Well let me rephrase that. I love the ability to have a full accounting of calories burned /levels of activity accurately and easily.
    I don't like that when this winter wraps up no more long sleeved shirts to put over it! LOL. All of my sons friends ask pesky questions and I am truly embarrassed to say "Look children, this is a device to make sure I MOVE MORE kthx" lol :).
    No seriously - it's a great device. In conjunction with MFP and motivation it's absolutely worth it.
  • lorirogs
    lorirogs Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • flyawaybyebye
    Options
    I just got one last week, and so far, I love it. I don't have the display or the bluetooth version, so I have to wait until the end of the day when I upload to the computer to find out how I did, but I like the accountability. I kind of wish I had the instant feedback of a display or bluetooth, though!
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love mine. Well let me rephrase that. I love the ability to have a full accounting of calories burned /levels of activity accurately and easily.
    I don't like that when this winter wraps up no more long sleeved shirts to put over it! LOL. All of my sons friends ask pesky questions and I am truly embarrassed to say "Look children, this is a device to make sure I MOVE MORE kthx" lol :).
    No seriously - it's a great device. In conjunction with MFP and motivation it's absolutely worth it.

I'd tell them "The police make me wear it so they can track me in case I kill anyone else."
  • lorirogs
    lorirogs Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'd tell them "The police make me wear it so they can track me in case I kill anyone else."
    [/quote]

Too Funny!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

That would probably help out a lot. My son is popular. He has freaking fifteen boys banging on my front door after school. I'm just trying to keep my baby asleep dang it!