Hello myfittnesspal peeps :)

Options
Hi, I'm 26yrs old, a mother of three children all under 8yrs old, and a wife to be in 2012. I have been with me partner for nearly nine yrs now and over then nine years of having our children i have forgotten about me and who i once was. i use to be around 85kgs at 182cm height, but in the last 8yrs i am now a shameful 116kgs. I have now started to think about me again and now my youngest is 7mths old its time to get busy and get under the 100kg mark first :) I found you guys through my sister who is also doing myfittnesspal. I'm willing to take any help and info i can on this long journey I'm willing to take... In the last 3weeks i started boxing 2nights a week and I'm so proud I'm doing it.. It's very painful and want to give up at times but really have my mind set right to stick at it or nothing is going to change for the better... i also try and do at lest 40mins on the treadmill every other day but only workout 6 out of 7days... It sucks food is so nice yet it is my enemy at the same time.. would love to have great supports and helpful people on my friends list so if your that person please i would love to have the helping hand and support :)

Replies

• faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    To my amazing sister,

I think you are truly beautiful, but I can't wait to celebrate our weight loss together and both look AMAZING on your wedding day.

Love your big sis xx
  • Sammy_k715
    Sammy_k715 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well, I hope you achieve all of your goals. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. There are a lot of amazing people on this site. I'm sure they would also be glad to help you. =]
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Aww thats so sweet. Its really nice you have a close relationship with your sister. and its great that you can share this together.
    Congrats on the forthcoming event . what a fab incentive for you both to lose weight for.

I wish you both the best of luck xxxxx
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I know it's hard but totally worth it. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Nicole.
  • jclji4
    jclji4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been using this app for a month....down 11 lbs in 4 weeks...have a lot more to go...good luck on your journey...:smile:
  • julie4760
    Options
    good luck to you this is a fabulous app for weight loss.
  • funnythunder
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP!!
    We are both about the same starting weight so hopefully can over each other some great support!
    I've sent a friend request xx
  • chika26
    Options
    Thanks to you all.. and me to sis :)
  • Jaypea15
    Jaypea15 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your up and coming big day...... add me if you would like too, I have found the more friends the more motivation. Its lovely to be accountable to both yourself and the site everyday, which you probably would not get in a once a week group. You will be able to post some pics too, of you looking stunning on your big day. Good luck
    J.