Im loving MFP - 3 weeks in and............

Options
12lbs down already!!!!

Hiya all,

I know its a very small victory, considering I have 50lbs to lose, but Ive been working really hard over the last 3 weeks and am so pleased with my progress so far. My profile pic is my goal size, which is still pretty curvy, but I was healthy and so happy. I have no desire to be skinny, or even really slim, as being nearly 6 ft with broad shoulders, Id look a bit daft!! I just want to feel good again.

Anyway, just wanted to share my little piece of good news. Would love some more friends to help keep each other motivated, so add me if you like.
Beth xxx

Replies

• Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Keep up the good work. One day at a time and you'll get there!
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Your picture of your goal weight looks amazing. We have the same goal - to get back to a happy and healthy weight. I don't want to be skinny, I just want to feel great in my clothes and it wouldn't hurt to wear a bikini without hiding behind a sarong! A victory is a victory, own it and look forward to the days ahead. x

(By the way, I added you as a friend :flowerforyou: )
  • johnny_19
    johnny_19 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    good job! I'm on my second day and I love this site...really influenced my eating habits and exercise today! best wished to all! :)
  • tadturski
    tadturski Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club :-)

This website really helps: 33 days with it and 15lbs lost. That's not the final goal, but seeing progress (regress? :-) ) is absolutely encouraging.

Best wishes.
  • camilles
    camilles Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    well done hunny! I know how you feel, MFP is amazing...i wouldn't have lost half of what i have on my own and honestly without it I may well have given up...guess work and forever reading the packets and boxes is very annoying. Also, It makes you realise that what you think are "healthy" portions are really not that great at all, a real eye opener!! xxx
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! thats just awesome! Its celebrating the small successes that leads us to the big success and before you know it .....youre at your goal weight and feeling fantastic mentally and physically!

Keep on celebrating!!!
  • Jaypea15
    Jaypea15 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, it really is a wonderful site full of awsome people with some excellent advice. I have lost 14lbs since 1st January, (this is one new years resolution I wont be breaking) anyhow, sick with it and we will all be at goal in the future. :happy:
  • hovanessa
    Options
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! this site is fantastic, lots of exercise helps but most important is food intake. It's got a massive database of food and calories, it's so easy to use.
  • itsjustme77
    Options
    Great job! I know it's really helping me keep motivated!
  • Sammy_k715
    Sammy_k715 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job. I'm really happy for you. Keep up the good work. :happy:
  • Louise23ciara
    Options
    Well done!! You've done great! I also love this site.. x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!