I'm just so dang excited!!

Options
It may not seem like a big deal to some of you, but I finally met my first goal of five pounds lost! I just had to tell you all because it's just so dang exciting! I feel like jumping up and down and screaming, 'Yippeeeee!!!" :happy:

Hope everyone else is having a great morning so far and happy Friday! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Cassycat
    Cassycat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!

To me, every 5lbs is a big deal. Heck, every single pound is a big deal, so go you, lady!
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    jump and down excited --- when I lost my fist 5...I yelled from the bathroom, my family thought I was crazy!!!...celebrate them - you worked for them!!!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    It is a big deal!!!!! That's awesome!!!!!!
  • brasslady1
    Options
    5 lbs. is a big deal.....they add up faster than you realize and you will be to your goal before you know it....I'm thrilled for you..
  • AkBUTLER
    AkBUTLER Posts: 107
    Options
    That feeling is incredible! Do something for yourself today! Way to go!
  • clahut
    clahut Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    5lbs is a big deal. Go and try and lift 5lbs of sugar/canned goods/whatever is lying around - it's more than most think!

:bigsmile:
  • carolinegeorgia
    Options
    I think 5lbs is a big deal, well done ;-)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    it *is* a big deal! YAY for you! keep it up!
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    That first 5 is magical isn't it! Shows all that work is paying off.....now it becomes addicting!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!! Here's to the next 5 :drinker:
  • keithinphilly
    Options
    Congrats.. I remember my 1st 5 pounds lost.. its an Awesome Feeling of accomplishment .. just keep up the great work!!
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep it up! :)
  • equivocalbeauty
    equivocalbeauty Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the encouragement guys!! This is exactly why I love MFP!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya!
    Did a happy dance myself this morning! Finally lost on the scale!!!
    Have lost 3# this week (after being "stuck" for a month) AND have gone from a size 20 jeans to a size 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YEAH for US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fatgirlbarb
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!
  • Empress17
    Options
    Good for you!! :)
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    EVERY pound is a goal .. as it is making for a healthier you!

Congratulations.
  • 40rocks
    Options
    Celebrate EVERY pound.....for that matter, celebrate every 1/2 pound. The big picture is that the weight IS coming off, and YOU are making it happen! Way to go! Enjoy your day. ;-)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Thanks for sharing.
  • rmeadows71
    Options
    You should absolutely be excited!!! Yay for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!