5 Days In

Options
5 days, no sugar, flour or wheat. Exercised all 5 days. Feel great and am actually looking forward to tomorrow. I feel that I'm on the right path and even though my weight loss is only a few pounds so far, I feel much lighter and more energetic. This is a big change for me, I haven't felt good in a long time.

Replies

• MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    It feels good, doesn't it? I am about a week and a half in, and though this morning's weigh in was a little disappointing I feel better in myself with the exercise I am doing. Sometimes it's not ALL about the numbers, just how your body feels!!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    5 days, no sugar, flour or wheat. Exercised all 5 days. Feel great and am actually looking forward to tomorrow. I feel that I'm on the right path and even though my weight loss is only a few pounds so far, I feel much lighter and more energetic. This is a big change for me, I haven't felt good in a long time.

sounds like a great plan--you are on your way!
  • ballgood
    ballgood Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done. I'm three weeksin and still not happy with the weigh ins. like you, I'm feeling so energetic and healthier. And I do think I have toned up a lot. It's a change of lifestyle for me and I know it will pay off in the long terms. Not just a quick fix.

Keep going
  • Amberkins23
    Amberkins23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am with you! Although I just added in exercise to my routine last night and was feeling it, let me tell you! I am full of energy this AM and looking forward to doing it again tonight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!