WOO HOO!! NSV!

Options
My once too tight work out pants that I wore to hang out in the house in (before MFP) are now TOO BIG!!! Like saggy baggy elephant to big!

And my favorite pj bottoms that I JUST bought in January are falling off of me... the drawstring is actually needed now, it is not just there for looks anymore!

Replies

• girl_brett
    girl_brett Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That;s awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • MizBee
    MizBee Posts: 37
    Options
    Thats AWESOME :)) WTG! I too, have to buy some new things... I was working out yesterday and my underwear just wouldnt stay up...lol... good thing I was home and by myself... that was DEF a sight.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Yesssssssssss! great job. ;]
  • ChristaS
    ChristaS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hooray!
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thats AWESOME :)) WTG! I too, have to buy some new things... I was working out yesterday and my underwear just wouldnt stay up...lol... good thing I was home and by myself... that was DEF a sight.

I have noticed that too.... I need to get some new underwear too! Good thing VS is having a sale!
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options

I have noticed that too.... I need to get some new underwear too! Good thing VS is having a sale!

Me too! I need new underwear and I'm out of holes on my belt!!!! WTG!!!!
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    WOOOT WOOOT!!! AWESOME!! CONGRATS!
  • Lisamarie7574
    Lisamarie7574 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Nikki, that is AWESOME!!! It's hearing stuff like that that's inspiring to the rest of us!!! LOVE it! Congrats to you! Just keep doing what you're doing, you're doing great!

:) Lisa
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!