186-154 Update w/ Pics :)

Options
13»

Replies

• a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!! :) totally ready for swimsuit season :)
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. How inspiring for me cuz I started at 188.8. You look amazing and I know after 2 10lb babies (by cesarean) that my body will never ever look like yours but I can get down to about 140. Thanks for reminding me how good that will feel! Keep up the great work! btw....when did you start your journey?
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I started abouta year ago this month. With many failed weekends, and too many "oops" meals/days/weeks I think really slowed down the process for me. But I never gave up. Moderation ( of ANYTHING ) is a hard concept for me and that is the main thing I have had to learn to be sucessful. And also to understand change doesnt happen over night.
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Way to go!! Thanks for sharing. It is really inspiring.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Way to go!! Thanks for sharing. It is really inspiring.

thank you! It is very strange to think of myself as an inspiration. I am glad to share in hopes it will show everything they can do it!!!!!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I started abouta year ago this month. With many failed weekends, and too many "oops" meals/days/weeks I think really slowed down the process for me. But I never gave up. Moderation ( of ANYTHING ) is a hard concept for me and that is the main thing I have had to learn to be sucessful. And also to understand change doesnt happen over night.

I completely understand! I am a instant gratification kinda girl, I want it when I want it. Lots for me to learn there. :smile:
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely amazing!!!!! :smile:
  • ccbapt53
    ccbapt53 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    like! bravo on your progress
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • flems629
    flems629 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!