have been on and off for a while... want some friends to kee

Options
Hi,
I have been on and off this site for a while now.

A friend suggested I make more friends to get some motivation to stay on the site.

I am form Northern Ontario Canada. I am 45. I would love to be 175lbs. I am going day by day.

As of this morning I am 191 but don't want to post this until it shows consistantly for a few days.

I work odd shifts so some days I don't take the time to come here and imput my food...

Writting what I eat is defenitly holding me more accountable.

Have a great day.

Replies

• AbLora
    Options
    HI there!!

By any chance do you have a smart phone? There's an application you can you use on your phone so you can keep track of your food. :)
  • wishy1612
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add myself as a friend,i also work (trebles).Have been using this site for 26 days.Good luck.
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you'd like. Any time you need support or encouragement send me a message and lean on all of the supportive people here. It really has helped me get as far as I have so far. You can get there!
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Bonjour! I am originally from Northern Ontario and have been living in Alberta for the past 14 years.
    I too, work shift work (2 days, 2 nights and 4 off, shifts being 12 hrs) and was finding it difficult finding balance between work, home, healthy eating and exercise. MFP has helped me a lot. I do have the app on my smartphone but I also have access to this site on my work computer. I no longer have any excuses! Feel free to friend me.
    Renée
  • FILLE
    FILLE Posts: 45
    Options
    no smart phone... i am not sure if our wireless phone service is strong enough for that... will have to check into it