Biggest Losers BLACK TEAM 9/9

Options
Good Tuesday Morning Team!

Let the weigh ins begin! :bigsmile:

I already have a few and so far we are doing great!

If you weigh in on Wednesday today is your LAST CHANCE workout day so get to it! I will be weighing in tomorrow and hopefully getting a few more ounces off :wink:

GO BLACK TEAM :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Good Tuesday Morning Team!

Let the weigh ins begin! :bigsmile:

I already have a few and so far we are doing great!

If you weigh in on Wednesday today is your LAST CHANCE workout day so get to it! I will be weighing in tomorrow and hopefully getting a few more ounces off :wink:

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    come on BLACK TEAM !!!!!!!!! lets get the lead back again......
    good luck everyone.....
    have a great day
    chipper
  • Nich0le
    Options
    Great Job so far! With 6 in so far we have already started this great week with a 12.2 loss. We still have 23 team members to go..woo woo :noway:

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    losing it where are you???? hope you had a good weigh. today or tomorrow. hope everything is ok in your neck of the woods??
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    <raising hand> I'm here..I'm here..

Chipper, everything is GREAT here now, thanks for asking. My Dad is home & doing great.

I'm weighing in IN the morning. I did 40 minutes of cardio this morning...1 hour of PUSH mowing...and after a nice cool shower I'm going to get my 3 mile walk in! I'm hoping for a REALLY good weigh in...good luck to all!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Options
    Ok, it's getting late in the day so I am guessing everyone else will be weighing in tomorrow a.m.!

I know I am waiting for every last ounce :wink:

Losing...glad to hear your dad is doing better :flowerforyou:
  • LeelaStar
    Options
    BLARG!!!

I had a good weigh-in this week because my official weigh in-day is Friday. However, since Friday I have:

- been getting progressively sicker and sicker with a cold
    - had TOM visit
    - had company for two nights and we ate out for supper both nights
    - had extreme tension at work

...all of which has contributed to me eating like a pig since my weigh in!!! I have been keeping away from the scale since my weigh in because I am expecting a gain this Friday at weigh-in. :ohwell:

But as of tonight, I am going to get back on track. I went to karate for the first time tonight and really enjoyed it!! My legs are burning!

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. :happy:

GO BLACK TEAM!!!