Exercise on Demand (TV)

Options
Does anyone use the Excercise on Demand channel? I've just started using it because it's too cold and snowy to do anything outside, and I have fallen in love. When my two year old takes her nap I can exercise for an hour in my own living room and there are TONS of different programs to choose from. There are even one's I can do with my daughter when she's awake.

Does anybody have any favorites?

I'm also looking for wii games that people like to use for exercise.

Replies

• maviolette
    maviolette Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love Exercise TV too! My favorite are the Crunch Gym workouts.
  • MomsDaily140
    Options
    Yes I love Exercise TV OnDemand, you can also go to their website Exercise TV.com and get a lot of the workout videos, for really cheap and it's great when you have to go out of town, you can view the videos on your laptop.

I have posted on it a couple of times before. I like the ABs section and the Yoga. I use it for my off days with the gym.
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My sister LOVES it! Our cable company, however, doesn't have any exercise ones on their On Demand...Boo! :grumble:
  • MomsDaily140
    Options
    I love Exercise TV too! My favorite are the Crunch Gym workouts.

I will have to check that section out :)
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I Love Cardioke!
  • Jess0218
    Jess0218 Posts: 138
    Options
    I forget who but someone just recently friended me and they use Excercise on Demand, I would love to find it, we have Direct TV tho, anyone know what channel that would be on here?? I would def. be all about it.
  • MomsDaily140
    Options
    My sister LOVES it! Our cable company, however, doesn't have any exercise ones on their On Demand...Boo! :grumble:

You can get it all on your computer
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I use it every day.Right now I usally do leslie sansones walk at home 3 mile twice.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I love finding good videos on here, it's how I tried the 30 Day Shred, they have Part 1 on there now for free :)
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    The pliates with Nicole something (redhead) really did great things for my legs
  • keybelle
    Options
    I would be really interested to know if any DirectTV subscribers know what this channel is called on there. I am getting ready to change cable companies and considering Direct as one. I learned to love exercise on tv back in the 1980's (dating myself) I think it was on the Lifetime channel or something. There was a lady named Charlene Prickett and she came on every day. I taped a bunch of the shows, they alternate aerobics with weight and strength training. They pulled her show from America. Thank goodness I still have a VCR and the tapes, and they still work. Whenever I need to get back into exercise I pull them out and start again. Very efficent workouts. I would love to have Exercise on Demand on my television. I'll check out their website.