Breaking news, an important discovery has been made

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
I. HAVE. COLLARBONES!

Yes, it's true.

The elusive collarbone...they've been in hiding for years. For so long, some didn't believe they existed. However, they have slowly but surely been revealing themselves.

Let's all rejoice in the glory that is the collarbone! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    LOL you crack me up!! :laugh:
  • lilmommy
    Options
    Ahahahaha!! That's awesome!!!! I can't wait till mine start to make themselves known again!!!!
  • thechurchlady
    Options
    woohoo!

:bigsmile:
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :smile:
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Lol! I love that! I know that feeling to all of a sudden see a once hidden body part. Its like digging up the past... the good past!

Congrats!
  • bigskinner
    Options
    lol i am so happy for you!!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    lets not be forgetting the old hip bones lol :D YAY!!!

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    you are so funny.... :) congrats!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    lol grats!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    YAY!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous!!! Congratulations!
  • sdhorne
    sdhorne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Too funny! Great job. Keep up the good work!
  • mayana2002
    Options
    and ribs!!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Big Congrats! Keep it up, you never know what may appear next....................
  • singing2him
    Options
    whoop whoop!!!! :D i know the feeling! i was walking in front of a mirror here at college and i saw my collarbone for the first time in a long while. it was AWESOME!!!! :) also about to hip bones...that's one i am working on. i am s...l...o...w...l...y but SURELY getting there :)
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I love collar bones... and yes lets not forget those hip bones! Ohh and check bones! and ...
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    OMG I so know that good feeling - kind of. I'm still amazed at how minor they are. I have a theory that if you have hips/butt you have collar bones - if not - you are going to lack them forever. I"m a size 0/2 and weigh about 5-7 lbs about my goal weight and still don't notice them much :)

It was my goal - to have collar bones and cheek bones, but I found a makeup trick for cheek bones :)

Congrats!!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    lol I thought this was going to be about diet coke causing cancer blah blah blah lol this is way better news! congrats!
  • jacgray
    Options
    I wonder if I do to?
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    My collarbones are now full blown clavicles. My brother and his gf are now using me as a muscular and skeletal reference for their anatomy class. Lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!