Finding the right exercise category

Options
I'm having trouble pinpointing the correct category to log my work outs in. There are of course the easy ones like running, water aerobics, kickboxing, etc. but it's the other stuff (like Zumba) that I don't know what to log in as. Tonight I'm working out with a personal trainer for an hour; I imagine we will do a little bit of everything, so what should I log it in as? I was thinking maybe circuit training general? WDYT?

Replies

• AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Click "Add an exercise to the database" and input your time and calorie burn from your HRM. Voila.
  • HiLaRbEaN
    Options
    Click "Add an exercise to the database" and input your time and calorie burn from your HRM. Voila.

That would work great.... except I don't have a HRM lol
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options

Yes this is what I do, too, for things like workout DVDs and WiiFit. Most of the default options in the exercise catalog are very general.
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    You really should invest in one, they're not very expensive, because the default is just going by the average calories burned of an average weight person, it's not specific to you.