HELP PLEASE!! ANY ADVICE?

Options
WELL IM STUCK IN "151" FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS!! I HAVENT SEEN ANY CHANGE AT ALL!..
I HAVE BEEN EATING RIGHT AND WORKING OUT AS USUAL!

DO I HAVE TO CHANGE MY DIET PLAN? MAYBE LESS CALORIES?

MY HEIGHT IS 5'3 AND WEIGHT 151.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Replies

• cerysrhi
    cerysrhi Posts: 262
    Options
    have you taken measurements just because you aren't seeing results on the scale doesn't mean that you haven't lost inches. don't believe the rubbish that muscle weighs more than fat at the end of the day a lb of muscle is the same weights as a lb of fat chances are your fat is being replaced by muscle which is why you haven't seen the results on the scale x
  • dawnslaughter
    Options
    dont worry! if you are eating right and sticking to your calories it will start to move again. i have been doing this for 6 years now and sometimes i stick for months then it starts to come off again.. personally i find if i have a really bad day and eat what i want ( but still log it ) then go back to counting it kicks starts me again.. but every one is different
  • dawnslaughter
    Options
    it could be because you are nearing your goal weight ?
  • BBCoach_Chiiva
    BBCoach_Chiiva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    thanks girls for the reply, my personal coach from (teambeachbody.com) said the same thing, maybe its because im getting close to my goal weight!.. ugghhh but i hopefully i start losing weight again!.. i wanna get in shape and be healthy by Dec!!
  • turbobecky
    Options
    lol yes im stuck to probably because we r so close to that goal weight
  • xoDDC
    xoDDC Posts: 33
    Options
    what workouts are you doing? i was stuck at 140-42 for the longest time i am 5'3 i was going to the gym running 3-5 miles a day and weight lifting and NOTHING finally i decided to do the insanity ( which i see you have done before) and that is what shocked my body and finally i am down to 133-134 in just a month in a half so maybe you need something more intense or simply just change your workout up its a plateau everyone hits believe me i was stuck at that weight for 2 years!!