Body transformation

Options
So, I was thinking today.....what if I lose the weight....but I keep all of the extra flab? What are some really great exercises to get rid of belly fat? I'm losing about 2 lbs per week and I want to make sure that I can keep losing inches in the right spots so I don't look weird once I've lost a significant amount of weight (40+ pounds). My mom tells me that I'll lose everything as I go and that I shouldn't worry.... But I'm still worried about super flabby extra skin belly and other parts of my body being the same way.

Help????

Replies

• penne356
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing! I'm almost at my goal weight however, my belly is still not flat! I don't want to lose more weight but I REALLY WANT a flat belly - no six-packs or anything - just FLAT STOMACH! :'(
  • EDBENAGLIO
    Options
    I HAVE HEARD THAT SOME PEOPLE LOSE ABOUT 20 LBS AND MAINTAINE THAT FOR 30 DAYS OR SO TO LET THE SKIN FIX ITSSELF THAT LOSE ABOUT 10 MORE AND WAIGHT AND SO ON.

HOPE THIS HELPS
  • EDBENAGLIO
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing! I'm almost at my goal weight however, my belly is still not flat! I don't want to lose more weight but I REALLY WANT a flat belly - no six-packs or anything - just FLAT STOMACH! :'(

SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO DO WEIGHT TRAINING NOE WEIGHT LOSS
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 50 lbs and dont have any loose skin or flab more then I did. I still have 20 to go but I would think after 50 lbs I would notice if I was going to have alota extra skin hangning around. Like another poster I still have alot of belly to lose and it seems to be the last to go
  • nmortensen
    Options
    At age 31 I started running/jogging for the first time in my life because I researched and all the experts seem to say that was the best way to rid yourself of belly fat. All my life whether I was skinny or 120 lbs over wieght, I always had bad belly issues. I think that was why I always got discouraged and gained lots of weight back. When I started running two years ago it changed my body completely. I know I cant run for very much longer. Its not good on your body long term but while I still feel young Im going to run like the wind! :) To this day at age 33 running/jogging is the only thing with eating right that has ever worked for me and I have tried EVERTHING!
  • penne356
    Options
    At age 31 I started running/jogging for the first time in my life because I researched and all the experts seem to say that was the best way to rid yourself of belly fat. All my life whether I was skinny or 120 lbs over wieght, I always had bad belly issues. I think that was why I always got discouraged and gained lots of weight back. When I started running two years ago it changed my body completely. I know I cant run for very much longer. Its not good on your body long term but while I still feel young Im going to run like the wind! :) To this day at age 33 running/jogging is the only thing with eating right that has ever worked for me and I have tried EVERTHING!

Would running or more like walking briskly on a manual treadmill work? That's the only equipment I have currently available. Can't go out and don't have time for a gym :(

SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO DO WEIGHT TRAINING NOE WEIGHT LOSS
    I'm starting to incorporate weight training too. I hope it'll give results!