LOOKING FOR WORK-OUT FRIENDS! (30+ YRS OLD FEMALES ONLY)

Options
Hey Ladies,

I live in Oakland, CA., and I am a member of 24 Hr Fitness. I'm looking for individuals who would be interested in working out, walking Lake Merrit, Roller-Skating, Taking walks/hikes along the numerous East Bay Regional Park Trails, sharing recipes, etc.. If you're interested and SERIOUS about losing WEIGHT I'd like to hear from you.

p.s. I would not normally post soemthing like this because I am a very private person, but it would be great to meet some new people who are motivated, and determined to make a change in their lives. :=)

Replies

• BBcoachkikicantfail
    Options
    Hey, I'm in Oakland too! I belong 24hr fitness as well. Still looking for a partner? Let me know... kiki
  • martina_5683
    martina_5683 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Kiki,

I just logged back into My Fitness Pal since...well maybe over 1 month ago, and saw your post. Thanks for responding. I was starting to think folks in Oakland don't work out! LOL. Anyhow, where do you work at? I live in opakland, but work out in Berkeley because it's so close to my job. However, on the weekends, I usally go with my brother and sister in law over the the San leandro facility to work out. Everyone's schedules is so hectic it's hard to keep up or plan to meet up with them. Hit me back with your workout routine as far as what times work best for you, what times do you normally workout and how often so I can get an idea of how are schedules will work. Sounds like fun, I look forward to your reply.